75% of mobile devices will be smart devices by 2021
Smartphones will generate 6.8 GB of traffic per month by 2021
More than 80% of all data sessions originate or terminate inside a building
On average people check their phones over 58 times a day.
Wireless is a determining factor in tenant leases
Wireless directly impacts tenant productivity and user experience
Co-Working and Flex-Space tenants rely on wireless connectivity
Building Management Systems are converging through wireless innovation
61% of building owners report advanced communications provides a competitive advantage.
5 Hours a day is the average amount of time users spend on mobile devices.
Access to advanced communications is raised in 75% of negotiations.
- No upfront capital required from our clients
- Neutral-host solution
- Tech upgrades (5G Ready, CBRS, p-LTE)
- Benchmark testing and design
- All construction, cabling (fiber), antennas, equipment, testing and system commissioning
- 24/7/365 monitoring and maintenance including preventative, repair and replacements over
- Contract negotiations with all parties; carriers, vendors, and integrators
- Service level agreements (SLA’s) with carriers
- Coordination of all move/add/changes
Meet and understand your needs
Non-binding Letter of understanding
Current signal strength on your property
Full design of system review with owner and carrier
Full scale construction including system testing
System goes live with carrier connection